Food Grade Pvc Fiber Nylon Braided Hose Pipe With FDA REACH Standard
Details: 1. This braided hose pipe is clear, non-toxic, and flexible and is suitable for food processing. It is made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for strength, light weight, and resistance to corrosion and chemicals, and it has a Shore A Hardness rating of 73 for resistance to abrasion and...
1. This braided hose pipe is clear, non-toxic, and flexible and is suitable for food processing. It is made of PVC (polyvinyl chloride) for strength, light weight, and resistance to corrosion and chemicals, and it has a Shore A Hardness rating of 73 for resistance to abrasion and puncture.
2. It is reinforced with spiraled yarn for sturdy wall construction and longitudinal orange tracer yarns for identification. It has an operating temperature range of 25 to 150 degree F. It meets 3-A SSI sanitary standards, Food and Drug Administration (FDA), United States Department of Agriculture (USDA), U.S. Pharmacopeial Convention (USP) and NSF International requirements, Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directives, and is Underwriters Laboratories (UL) approved.
3. braided hose pipe is used to transfer liquids, air, or solids, and it is characterized by a round, rectangular, or square shape and a hollow center. Plastic tubing is crimp-resistant and varies in bend radius (flexibility), chemical resistance, wall thickness, durometer hardness, and temperature and pressure handling abilities.
4.The clarity of braided hose pipe may be transparent (clear), translucent (semi-clear), or opaque (solid), and the tubing's coloring may indicate suitable applications. Barbed fittings are used to connect tubing or redirect flow in a fluid handling system.
1. braided hose pipe is suitable for use with deionized water, liquid food products, air and water lines, powdered food products, potable water transfer, air breathing lines, and pneumatic lines, among others.
2. braided hose pipe is used in industry, such as agriculture, automotive, laboratory, and medicine. Applications for braided hose pipe include blood and fluid handling, peristaltic pumps, electrical and thermal insulation, analytical systems, and food and beverage handling, among others.